On 21.09.07 14:51, Srilatha wrote:
> For example, Commtouch AS engine classifies mails as Clean, Spam or Bulk.
>
> Some times i get unsolicited mails with subject decorated with [B-BULK]
>
> what is bulk classification ?

probbaly mass message which is not spam. search in Commtouch AS docs.

> Does SA too support this ?

No. SA only detects (more or less successfully) if the message is spam or
not.

I really wonder what was on Per Jessen's message hard to understand?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete