Olivier Nicole wrote:
But here is the question, with milter call, how to manage things like
per user whitelist? As SA is run only once for all the recipients, it
should go on a common set of rules.

To get a milter to process settings per-user on a message with multiple recipients, you'll have to resend the message locally. (Messages with single recipients aren't a problem, of course.)

We use MIMEDefang <www.mimedefang.org>, which has a function stream_by_recipient to do this. What we do is check in filter_begin to see whether any of the recipients *have* custom configs, then call the function only if necessary.

The disadvantage, of course, is that since it's resent locally, you lose all the advantages that milter gives you in being able to act at SMTP time. Fortunately this only applies to multiple-recipient messages, and if you're careful about it, only to messages that need to be split up.

--
Kelson Vibber