On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 at 21:57 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

Micah Anderson schrieb am 27.09.2007 02:20:

processing has ground down to really slow. I'm seeing
some incredibly long queries now in my slow-query log,
such as:

Try an "optimize table <tabname>" for each of the sa
tables. You just filled the database from scratch, so
perhaps the counters/statistics do not reflect the actual
value distribution yet.

Optimize table does not work with InnoDB.

Are you sure? An excerpt from the MySQL 5.0 documentation found here:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/optimize-table.html

  "OPTIMIZE TABLE works only for MyISAM, InnoDB, and (as of MySQL 5.0.16)
   ARCHIVE tables. It does not work for tables created using any other
   storage engine."

I've never tried it myself as I've been using MyISAM without issues in a per account set up.

------
  _|_
 (_| |