On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 10:44 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> Does your provider puth AUTH information into message headers? If so,
> those
> servers are certainly broken. ZEN containt IPs like dynamic that are
> not
> suppoded to send mail directly, but through their SMTP server. (they
> are in
> PBL which is subset of ZEN). The header check should stop at such
> headers.
> SA does do that

It should, but check the headers on this message (since you'll get a
private copy from the reply-to-all).

If I have something set wrong, let me know as I have to move the server
over to our new Ubuntu system and that would be a good time to fix it.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
Los Gatos, California, USA, www.interstellar.com