On 24.10.07 17:54, Christian Nygaard wrote:
> How do I write a local spamassassin rule that matches received from header
> mail?.example.com . I've tried
> writing a header matching rule but it doesnt seem to work. Can you show a
> short example
> of a working header matching rule for received from?

the mail3.example.com may be (and probably is) a HELO string. It can be
faked. If you want to score according to ReceivedL lines, better check
X-Spam-Relays-Trusted or X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted, following instructions in
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
I intend to live forever - so far so good.