I have bayes set to auto learn on a catchall account, which I am now thinking
is a bad Idea, and now everything that is sent is pretty much flagged as
99-100% Chance spam by bayes. Usually that is it, but sometimes there are
little other things that are getting FP's. I am fairly new to Spam Assassin
so please forgive me if I make mistakes.
freeBSD 6.2 stable
SA 3.2.1_1
qmail 1.03_5

So how do I fix this issue with nearly everything being flagged as spam.
Pretty much 100% of the mail being delivered to catchall is spam, but I
think that SA is starting to think even common words are bad.

Thanks!
-=Tom Donnelly