Hi Stefan,

Stefan Walk wrote:
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 10:21:12AM +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
machines. Is there a way to detect (in ways of a script) that a mail has been processed by report safe, or yet better, a done way to undo it? I've heard sa-learn does it, so i'd guess it has been done ...
"spamassassin -d"
Thanks. But it seems spamassassin -d only removes the markup that "my"
spamassassin did, not those from others (they mangle the headers too, it's

That markup is added by MailScanner not SpamAssassin. SpamAssasin can't automatically remove that markup, it only removes markup it has added 'natively'.

--
Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,