I am looking for a way to weed out referrer spam from Apache logs and Awstats
data files. I have seen some tools, but they rely on static blacklist -
often very small ones, rarely maintained. It just occurs to me that this is
a perfect job for something like Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL so
that blacklist maintainance can be mutualized over an even larger pool of
users.

Has anyone tried using Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL to check for
referrer spam ? Even a simple script capable of making an URIDNSBL query for
an arbitrary URL would be a good step forward in order to integrate the
functionality into some script.

-----
--
http://serendipity.ruwenzori.net/ Jean-Marc Liotier