I was happily humming along with Spamassassin on Win2k3 with Exchange 2003 for
some time now (yes, you can do it all on one box). I was using Chris Lewis' ESA
sink which worked great. However, after an upgrade to Exchange 2007, I've come
to realize that the old smtp sinks have been deprecated and the ESA install
just flat out fails (the smtpreg.vbs script that Microsoft made available
previously actually fails), leaving me in a lurch for a spam solution.

Does anyone know if there has been any success in getting this configuration to
work with Exchange 2007? Getting SA to work wasn't issue, but the link, ie ESA
is the trick that's got me getting bombarded with spam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don