I am running a windows server with Smartermail and SpamAssasin. While I
understand what you are telling me below I would really appreciate a
suggestion or reccomendation on how to setup a system that will control spam
and notify users who's email is blocked in error.

Any suggestions or examples you can give would be appreciated.

Dan