On Friday 11 January 2008 6:20 pm, Dave Koontz wrote:
> Arthur Dent wrote:
> > Nope sorry..
>
> Please confirm... that your botnet.pm file is where your other plugin PM
> modules reside.  And that the botnet.cf file is where your custom rules
> live (may be a different path depending on configuration).  Make sure
> the botnet.cf is in the same directory as your local.cf file and see if
> that works.

FWIW, when updating from 0.7 to 0.8 I placed the Botnet.cf file
in /etc/mail/spamassassin, and placed the .pm file there also. My log
snippets showed that 0.7 was still being used then I remembered I had placed
the 0.7 .pm file here after doing some reading about placement of plug-ins:

/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Botnet.pm

Placing it here and restarting spamassassin now shows that 0.8 is being used.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C