Hi,
My mail system use virtual user.
I use spamd like this
spamd --virtual-config-dir=/srv/spamassassin/%d/%l -x -u dovecot -c -i
127.0.0.1 -d -r /var/run/spamd.pid
I run spamc with
/usr/pkg/bin/spamc -u ${recipient} -f -e ...

This work fine, each user can use it's own sa config.

But i would like to be able to run sa-learn for spefic users

I tryed sa-lean --username [EMAIL PROTECTED] --spam files

But as I can see with debug (-D) it use bayes file of the unix user running
the command.

So i'm wondering how i sould do, I'm especially wondering how sa-learn can
now that it should use /srv/spamassassin/%d/%l for bayes file but did not
find the answer.