Theo Van Dinter <felicity <at> apache.org> writes:

> > spamd[2492]: razor2: razor2 check failed: razor2: razor2 had unknown error
> > during check at
> > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 211,
> > <GEN25> line 1. at
> > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 326.
>
> Run spamd w/ -D (or "-D razor2" for more output) and find out if there's
> any actual error messages for one of the problematic messages.

Hi,

Apparently, it was unrelated to the size of the email.  It was some type of
registration error with razor2.  If I did a "razor-admin -register", it would
abort with an "Error 202".

Couldn't figure out why this was happening but installing the latest version
(2.84) over my older razor2 install (2.67) seems to make "razor-admin -register"
work again.

Am still getting these "razor2 had unknown error" entries but instead of a dozen
or so each hour, it's more like 1 every few hours now.  But the emails are
properly getting tagged with RAZOR2_CHECK so I guess it's working OK.

Thanks.