Stefan Jakobs wrote:
Hello list,

I'm using amavisd-new with spamassassin and for some tests I have to disable all network tests in spamassassin except for sorbs, njabl, uribl and maybe some other blackhole lists. I guess I can comment out the corresponding header lines in the files 20_dnsbl_tests.cf and 25_uribl.cf. And also deactivate the plugins for razor, pyzor and so on. But it this enough, or is there a easier way to disable most of the network tests?

create a scores.cf file in the directory where you have local.cf, and set the scores to zero for any rule you want to disable. Look at 50_scores.cf in the spamassassin "core" rules directoy for the names of the rules.