OS - CentOS-5.1 / Redhat ES5

I am getting messages of this from when I start up SpamAssassin v.3.1.9 from
MailScanner v.4.66.5 in --debug-sa mode:

info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency
'RAZOR2_CHECK'
info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency 'DCC_CHECK'
info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency
'PYZOR_CHECK'

I find that DCC_CHECK is contained in /usr/share/spamassassin/25_dcc.cf

while DIGEST_MULTIPLE is defined in /usr/share/spamassassin/20_net_tests.cf

I have gathered from the documentation that rules prefaced with 20_ will
load before those with 25_.  Is this the reason for the error I am seeing,
that DIGEST_MULTIPLE refers to a rule not yet loaded?  If so, is this a bug
since the files in /usr/share/spamassassin are not, as I understand, to be
modified locally?