Mofo_Jones schrieb:
Just Postfix. In postfix and I believe Sendmail.
John D. Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Mofo_Jones wrote:

One more question. This site has multiple domains that it does a
MX backup for and there are a few domains that I do not want SA to
scan and add any header info. Can I exclude just those domains?

For postfix - maybe you have to change some values to fit your environment.

MASTER.CF:
spamfilter      unix    -       n       n       -       5       pipe
flags=Rq user=antispam argv=/usr/local/bin/spamfilter.sh -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}

MAIN.CF:
   ...,
   reject_unauth_destination,
   check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/SPAMCHECK

/etc/postfix/SPAMCHECK:
domain1.tld      FILTER spamfilter:dummy
domain2.tld      FILTER spamfilter:dummy