The TLD root servers delegate the control of the II level domain to the NS
servers defined at registration time. That is delegation. But from there,
warping the entire domain to different NSes is not delegation. It is a
practice that the DNS infrastructure support, but it is not strictly
correct. Even for the reasons I just said.

> You may want to review how DNS works.

Wuff!

Giampaolo