I am very new to SpamAssassin and Simscan , both of which are installed on a
server by a previous administer. I want simscan to reject spam mail per domain
basis. I tried to modify simcontrol file and ran simscanmk, but it ended up in
rejecting even normal mails to some users. I had to revert back everything to
the normal state. I checked the email headers and I have attached below a
sample one. From this, it looks as if a mail goes through simscan first and
then through spamassassin, shouldnt it be the other way. The QMAILQUEUE is set
to the simscan directory. Please give me some ideas on how to make spam
rejection work.

Regards,
Femitha

[Tom Replied With:]

You may want to ask the simscan people HYPERLINK
"http://www.inter7.com"www.inter7.com

Thomas J. Raef

e-Based Security, LLC

http://www.ebasedsecurity.com