Hello All,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't fully understand just how Bayes
works.

I dutifully feed all the spam (and ham) I get into sa-learn and generally
Bayes works pretty well.

I am a little concerned however that at this moment I seem to be getting
bombarded with Russian spam. It currently outweighs all other spam by
about 100:1

My worry is that Bayes will eventually come to believe that only Russian
spam is *really* spam as it will, if the current trend continues,
overwhelm the other spam in the Bayes DB.

Am I worrying unnecessarily, or should I make efforts to "balance" the
spam I am feeding to bayes?

Thanks in advance

Mark