(sorry my poor english)

Hi,

I have a machine with qmail+qmail-scanner+spamassassin 3.0.0. Some time ago,
I have saw that some spam are passing through filter with 0 score. Then, I
activated sa_debug='1' and sa_hdr_report='1' in qmail-scanner for see how SA
are giving the score to e-mails and I saw that many e-mails don't have any
XX_BAYES score. I think that all e-mails should be this score, with more or
less score, but all should be marked with a XX_BAYES.

Why happen this? I want use bayes for all messages.

Any fix?

Thank you very much