Untested, but try

uri EXECUTABLE_WEBSITE    /\.(?:exe|scr|pif)$/i

       Loren

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Koontz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:52 AM
Subject: Please help with rule

I am still getting some Storm Worm messages that are not being caught, even with Sane Security / ClamAV. I thought I'd write a rule to score any URL that has a dot exe, scr or pif extension. However, my rule is not working. Can someone help advise what is wrong? I want it to pickup any http or https with those extensions.
body     Dangerous_URL        /http{1,200}\.(?:exe|scr|pif)/i
describe Dangerous_URL        Dangerous URL
score    Dangerous_URL        7.5

Thanks in advance!