Rocco Scappatura wrote:
Hello,

Since some days the number of SMTP connections rejected  by my server is
increased (maybe doubled). It doesn't worry me. But there is a side
effect because even the number of false negative is increased.

For example, at the moment a spam message with this header is considered
clean by Amavisd-new-2.5.3+SpamaAssiassin-3.2.4:

<snip>
How I have to do to make my system more reliable?
The provided information isn't sufficient. Can you post the X-Spam-Status for one of the affected emails?

To try to figure out why SA is scoring one way or another, we generally need either a whole message, not just headers, or at the very least the output that SpamAssassin generated for it.

Or is the point here that no SA analysis was run at all?