policyd works a treat :) V2 is also in development aswell.

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"

----- "Rocco Scappatura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > What do I need to set up GL? Only the command below or there is
> > something other parameter that I could set up (eg: the time spent
> > before a message is accepted and so on)?
> >

> of course, you need to install a policy server! Cami's
> policyd is a good choice (it also has other features such
> throttling, blacklisting, ...
> etc). for postfix config see below.

I already sow it quickly.. I hope it usage is not too 'invasive' with
my current system..

Any way I will try to use it and I let you know..

Thanks,

rocsca

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.