Oops, still trying to get used to Thunderbird and didn't post this to the list
Benny Pedersen wrote:
Is there a way to realise this in SA.

http://ixhash.sourceforge.net/

That is a good starting point for writing a plugin to do something similar but the OP wants to hash the subject not the body. I started doing this a while ago in addition to using ixhash. After engineering a Client-Server plugin to provide realtime hash stats it helps to push spam over the threshold without having too many false positives. The false positives I received were typically monthly notices like the Verizon Wireless statement notice that hit thousands of boxes at the same time.

I strongly recommend being careful with the scoring of the subject hash and be sure to account for missing subjects. I find a missing subject is more common in ham than spam.

--Blaine