Fair enough, what works for one site may not work for another. We all
take that into account.

I might review this decision at some stage of the game, but for now so
much spam comes with blogspot in the body, and we really aren't losing
important mail, that I just don't care to do so anytime soon. We are
just flagging it, so the people that want their blogspot spam can still
access it, its just automatically filed into a separate folder by their
MUA.

I fail to see why people tolerate systems that allow themselves to be
spam link targets. If making a blog on blogspot took longer, and was a
bit harder, I might accept changing the rule on our server, as spammers
would go use something else. But for now, it gets the Spam wand waved at
it, and gets scored hard. Too bad, never mind.

Disclaimer : this works for our site. Everyone's site is different, and
I don't expect anything I use for my site to be used by anyone.
Especially  without modification on it, or thought about it, first.

Cheers,
Mike