> Thanks very much for your kindly help. I have done some testing this
> morning.
>
> And found that, all the SA 3.2.x versions are unworkable.
>
> Here are some output:
>
> #spamassassin -V
>
> SpamAssassin version 3.2.4
>   running on Perl version 5.8.5
>
> The OS is CentOS 4.4 with perl version is 5.8.5.

Penghui

This is all FYI and may or may not take care of your issues.

CentOS is currently version 4.6

Perl 5.8.8 can be upgraded to out of the centosplus repo

It makes a difference.

There are a zillion little perl modules that need to be attended to as well.
Possibly one of those can be an issue as well.

If the machine is production, plan accordingly.

If not, then I would upgrade a special way to avoid conflict.

 - rh