On 08.03.08 18:28, Tuc at T-B-O-H wrote:
> >     Our mail server receives about 128K emails a day. Of
> > those, 120K are absolutely known spam so I don't even run
> > them through spamassassin. Of the 8K left, 6K are determined
> > to be spams, and 2K are considered "good".
> >
> >     I'm wondering if there is some way to help the
> > community (and, admittedly, ourselves) to somehow process
> > and report those spams to various databases. For the
> > smaller users, I've implemented the SiteWideRazor and
> > use procmail to save off their spams to "probably-spam"
> > and process them through "spamassassin -r" once an hour.
> >
> >     For our bigger ones, though, so as not to wear
> > a hole in the disk drive, I wondered if there were any
> > suggestions what to do.

>       Anyone??

afaik razor requires manual reporting, not anything automatic. Also note
that some people tend to mark as "spam" anything they don't like, even
mailing lists they have subscribed to (but are unable to unsubscribe - this
if very common form of dumbness)

You can run DCC server which does something similar but is completely
automated.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
How does cat play with mouse? cat /dev/mouse