On 11.03.08 12:16, Jay Langley wrote:
> Below I have offered the content of my spam score report generated by
> Spam Assassin.   We are Kintera subscribers.  Problem is I don't know
> how to make changes in the text that will result in a better score.

you should turn on network rules, allow plugins and instal apropriate
software (razor, pyzor, DCC). see *.pre settings in spamassassin config
directory. Note that using some network checks (DCC, spamhaus filters)
require additional steps when receiving many (>100k) mails per day.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released