Hi Bob,

Even through the list my Spamassassin flagged your mail with 2.4 points
(which was AWL adjusted, so was probably higher than that) You may just
need to modify some scoring of these rules, which hit the "garbage"
you're talking about without a doubt:

TW_AQ,TW_BM,TW_BX,TW_GP,TW_HM,TW_LP,TW_MQ,TW_PX,TW_QD,TW_QL,TW_TR,TW_WF,
TW_ZX,

HTH,
Cheers,
Mike