On 25.03.08 17:47, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> Perhaps, because spamassassin does not provide an option to
> disable SPF scan for certain sender ips?

Maybe the SA people decided not to do that. Maybe only those should provide
SPF records who can verify their own customers - why should you use SPF
otherwise?

> > Is that your domain SPF checks fail for?
>
> What would be the sideeffects of adding '+ip4:192.168.0.0/16' to
> the SPF record?

mailservers on other networks could have FP's when receiving spam with your
domain from their private networks...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that