Hi Marianne,
At 10:33 26-03-2008, Marianne Spiller wrote:
I verified these settings, an it's not spamass-milter not rewriting
headers -- but it does not write *all* headers. IIRC, the X-Spam-Level
should appear in each message, regardless of it's spam or not. But the
only header I see is X-Spam-Checker-Version. Subject rewriting would
be the next step in case of spam, but first of all it has to determine
the X-Spam-Level... and to write it to the header, doesn't it?

The X-Spam-Level is added to all messages if you have the following line in your SpamAssassin configuration file:

add_header all Level _STARS(*)_

Subject rewriting will be done even without the X-Spam-Level setting as it is based on whether the score is above the required_score.

Regards,
-sm