Hi Matt:

Thanks for answering. However neither 'add_header all Report_REPORT_' or 'add_header all' seem to be valid SA commands per 'lint'

[4716] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "all" is not valid for "add_header", skipping: add_header all

[27883] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "all Report_REPORT_" is not valid for "add_header", skipping: add_header all Report_REPORT_

We already have 'report_safe 0' in the local.cf which according to the doc's should produce a report with detailed scoring but doesn't.

Any idea how we can troubleshoot this? We are trying to get a report with detailed scoring.