On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Jo Rhett wrote:

On Mar 28, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 06:09:03PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I think that mail from self to self should be ignored by the AWL.
> (it's harder to forged mail from a regular correspondent, so this
> makes AWL more useful)

If you know the mail is from you, don't waste the resources scanning the
message at all.

This was a spam I'm talking about.

I'm not worried about mail from self to self. I'm annoying because AWL is decreasing forged spam score so far that the SPF failure doesn't catch.

If you don't scan mails that you know originated from you, then they won't affect AWL for a forged message...

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ...every time I sit down in front of a Windows machine I feel as
  if the computer is just a place for the manufacturers to put their
  advertising.                                -- fwadling on Y! SCOX
 Today: April Fools' day