Benn, you are missing the point. AWL is working very well for our needs. What I am pointing out is that AWL should not be used for mail from self to self, because this is an easy forgery. AWL counts on the spammer not being able to forge someone you correspond with normally. This is usually true, but forging your own address is trivial.