We just got hammered by something called trustedopinion.com with
invitations to visit their website.  Nearly 100 of these invitations
sailed right through SpamAssassin with the help of two extraordinarily
favorable rules:

-8.0 HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI  RBL: Habeas Accredited Confirmed Opt-In or
                            Better
                            [209.237.227.62 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
-4.3 RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED    RBL: Sender is in Sender Score Certified (trusted
                             relay)
                            [Return Path SenderScore Certified (formerly]
                      [Bonded Sender) - <http://www.senderscorecertified.com>]

Surely such trust in them is misplaced?  At a minimum, I can guarantee
they are *not* "Opt-In or Better".

Fletcher