On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 at 16:12 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

the attached email is one of the mails that keeps slipping through.

I have no idea what it says, or why it continues to slip through my filter
(well why it has a lower score than what's required).

kmail runs spamassassin -L with filters to check for spam

I've also told kmail mails from these people are spam before it uses this.
sa-learn -L --spam --no-sync

and I periodically run this from the cli.
sa-learn --showdots --spam .kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/spam/cur/*

these are the relevant settings in ~/.spamassassin user_prefs

required_score          4
ok_languages en

I can't understand why with it not being in english and these settings that it
still slips through.

Most of those are getting caught here. Here is what your message scored: