At 08:45 04-04-2008, egrossKintera wrote:
This is great info, thank you. So would you say something like:

0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts

is much more likely to flag the email as spam?  What's unfortunate is that

"If you're using HTML emails, include a text part in the email as well, for recipients (and anti-spam checkers), and keep that text as close to the HTML copy as possible. The closer they're related, the less likely your email will be seen as spam."

the way my company sends newsletters is by generating a separate text email
as opposed to keeping both versions in one, or allowing me to insert plain
text as well as html in the message. If I could do this, do you think it
would help?

Including the plain text version with the html version only reduces your score by 0.7. It's one way to get the score reduced.

Regards,
-sm