On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Matt Kettler wrote:

SM wrote:
At 04:46 04-04-2008, Matt Kettler wrote:
However, in this case it looks purely accidental. That appears to be a legitimate HTML document, or at least doesn't appear to be intentionally malformed.

In this case, the message wasn't formatted correctly as it's going to be rendered as a blank message (excluding attachments) by most MUAs.

Out of curiosity, did you spot where the error in the formatting is? I looked at the message and failed to spot it...

Not real sure but could it have something to do with the boundary?

------------6622964ADDB6E4

Ahn nyeong,
^^^^^^^^^^ this is where the text started but for me was only visible if I viewed full headers in pine or viewed the raw message...

Ed

Randomly generated quote:
Sit straight, and before you buy your shoes measure your feet.
- Zen Saying