On 11.04.08 12:17, Henrik K wrote:
> No, the guys can't know what the best scores are for _your_ system.
> Therefore if you want efficient SA, you need to modify many scores, possibly
> running mass-checks for your traffic.

I think many of people can't run such mass-checks so they just have to
accept what SA people set up. Playing with scores and setting them w/o
mass-checks can be quite dangerous. This thread shows some examples :)

And it's sometimes better to ask why scores are as high as they are instead
of blindly changing them - we may learn something new.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod