On 14.04.08 12:27, Arvid Ephraim Picciani wrote:
> in this case you should just reject the mail with "550 Delivery from
> kroatia unacceptable"

you mean korea...

> we're actually planning to do that since there is 0% ham from them.

so even the first will be a FP...

> But be carefull, thats only valid if you're really really sure that you
> won't ever receive mails from those countries (including forward services,
> free hosters, etc)

exactly

> For most situations there are way better mthods of catching the spam.
> like locales_ok.

it's ok_locales (and ok_languages when TextCat plugin is enabled). Also the
RelayCountry plugin might help a bit (adds country used for bayes training)

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!