On 14.04.08 15:09, Jonas Eckerman wrote:
> That should have been
> "reject *and* quarantine everything with 9 or higher"

I thought you can reject *or* quarantine, the combintaion does not make
sense to me. Unless you mean something else by "rejecting" than "refusinng
to accept mail at SMTP level".

Or do you reject spam at SMTP level *and* even keep the copy?
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.