At 08:47 14-04-2008, Johnny Stork wrote:
I have a client running a plesk/qmail hosting service who is having some trouble with getting their shared ip listed on spamhaus. I believe they are already running SA in some capacity. I am also looking into various solutions to suggest to them, possibly including mailscanner if it can be integrated into the plesk environment. For now I would like to try and determine why they keep getting listed on spamhaus. Can anyone suggest some tips or a starting point to determine why they might keep getting listed?

Spamhaus has several DNSBLs.  Find out in which one they were listed in.

I will be reviewing their maillogs to see if there is any mass mailings going out from any of their hosted domains on the shared ip to start.

That's the first thing to do.

You can do a lookup on the Spamhaus site to find the reason why the IP address is listed.

Regards,
-sm