On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 at 17:53 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

Now please stop arguing that AWL is useless. It works for me. If it doesn't work for you, then you have no reason to reply on this thread. (not trying to be rude, but this conversation is pointless)

Works for me too. I was going to reply to the thread days weeks ago and didn't have time. Some of my AWL scores on spam have been in the negative. However, bayes_99 quickly brings it back onto the positive side for the rest of the positive scoring rules.