On 30.04.08 12:29, jpff wrote:
> Has something happened to msrbl.com ?  I have been using the Image
> database with success for some time, but it seems to have vanished.

their DNS is broken - glue records contain different IPs than domein itself,
one of servers is down and the another one contains valid records but NS
pointing to the first one and anoher that doesn't provide the domain.

check with dnsreport
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors