Read the headers in the bounce messages; look for the originating IP
address.  If it's the address of your server, then you know it's not a
joe job (but it probably is).

Rubin

--
Rubin Bennett
RB Technologies

temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety"
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759