Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Tue, May 6, 2008 23:02, Stefan Jakobs wrote:

Yes, that's a possibility, but I can not do that. At least not in the near
future. Any other ideas?

depends, but i like to know why spf can't work for you ?

I don't speak for OP, but here is an example:

I want to be able to also send mail via my ISP (free.fr) using my own email address, and since my ISP doesn't publish SPF records nor a list of official outgoing servers, I can't afford to guess them (if one of the authorized IP is later allocated to a spammer, this may ruin my domain reputation. and if a new outgoing server is added, some servers may block may mail).

Of course, I won't use a +all, because this is generally a sign spam (at least this is how it is considered).

Now, OP can use DKIM, which doesn't interfere with relaying.