On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 08:16:29AM -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:
> >Hi, could someone kindly tell me what the file "triplets.txt" is used
> >for, and if I need to have it in my rules directory or not?
>
> It's used for the TextCat plugin (which provides the ok_languages
> option). While you should have it in your rules directory, it won't
> break anything if you've got TextCat disabled.

Just to be more specific -- it needs to be in the default rules directory.
You don't need it in the local state dir, site rules dir, user preferences
dir, etc.

If it's not there already, your install would seem to have some issues.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Remember the Unix philosophy: it's better to have two tools, each good