On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 11:21:01AM -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 08:16:29AM -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:
> > >Hi, could someone kindly tell me what the file "triplets.txt" is used
> > >for, and if I need to have it in my rules directory or not?
> >
> > It's used for the TextCat plugin (which provides the ok_languages
> > option). While you should have it in your rules directory, it won't
> > break anything if you've got TextCat disabled.
>
> Just to be more specific -- it needs to be in the default rules directory.
> You don't need it in the local state dir, site rules dir, user preferences
> dir, etc.
>
> If it's not there already, your install would seem to have some issues.

And what version are you talking about? I don't have triplets.txt in any of
my 3.2.4 installations.

There not a single mention of triplets.txt anywhere except
Plugins/HeaderEval.pm. And only in check_for_unique_subject_id function
that isn't even used.

TextCat references "languages" file in rules, not triplets.txt.