On 13.05.08 21:29, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> yes i need to implement srs to fix it better ?

no, forwarders need to.

> come on, srs and +all it imho the same seen to the recipient

it's not, they are much different.

> diff is that i dont use srs installed anywhere
>
> fact:
> v=spf1 +all < this is bad !
> v=spf1 mx +all < this is not
>
> if admins see them as equal, blame them

spammers will use whatever they'll see people don't catch.
you just told all spammers to use "mx +all" in SPF records for their domains
to be able to use them for world-wide spamming
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...