I'm using SpamAssassin 3.2.3 w/ Perl 5.8.8 on Linux. I'm not the sysadmin of
the machine, but a user.

I invoke it through a procmail recipe that says, in part,

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc

My user_prefs file is as follows.

report_safe 0
required_score 4.0
score BAYES_50 0.1
score BAYES_80 3.0
score BAYES_95 4.0
score BAYES_99 5.0
bayes_journal_max_size 102400
bayes_expiry_max_db_size 450000

I am getting an immense amount of backscatter spam, and have trained SA on
it until SA gives it a reliable Bayes score of 99%.

However, I'm still ending up getting tons of it passed through into my
mailbox.

When I check the headers of some of the spams that end up in my mailbox, I
see something like the following:

>From MAILER-DAEMON  Tue May 13 13:46:20 2008

So, SA is giving it a BAYES_99, which should result in it hitting 5.0 right
off the bat.

However, apparently the Auto-Whitelist is knocking it back down to where it
still ends up in my mailbox.

Can someone please tell me how to make it stop? I'm getting a LOT of these
messages that should by all rights be safely filtered into spammyland.

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody help,
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | I'm trapped in